Astrobiology questions the origins of life and explores possible life on other planets. It works to adapt life to space conditions. My biggest goal in holding this seminar is to introduce and endear astrobiology to more masses.
- This webinar is free!
- Since the most preferred language is English, we chose it this way.
- It will last three days and each seminar will be a continuation of the other.
It will be two hours each day between (UTC) 16.00 and 18:00.
- On August 13, there will be one hour of lectures and one hour of exams.
- The exam will consist of 20 questions and will be a multiple choice test.
The 3-day seminar plan is as follows;
- What is Astrobiology?
- The essential elements of life
- water as a solvent
- From molecules to cells
- Life and energy
- The limits of life
- Examples of microbial extremophiles
- The origin of life
- Miller-Urey experiment
- Early cells
- Where did the origin of life occur?
- How are microorganisms fossilized?
- Contamination is a problem
- Instruments used to look for life
- Why did atmospheric oxygen rise?
- What is habitability?
- The search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI)
- Our civilization
APPLICATION FORM CLOSED
We sent the webinar login information to their email address!